This website is operated by Araca Merch Australia Pty Ltd (‘Araca’). All orders are governed by Araca’s Shipping and Returns policies as listed below. Araca reserves the right to amend these policies at any time without notice.
We are committed to ensuring you receive your order as soon as possible, undamaged and in completed order. To ensure this, we use Australia Post and DHL Express for reliable delivery and tracking of all our orders.
- Customers are responsible for providing accurate and complete shipping information. We do not take responsibility for lost, returned or delayed orders due to incorrect or insufficient shipping details.
- All shipping times are estimates only. While we do our best to ensure all orders are shipped within the advertised timeframe, we do not take responsibility for delays caused by external circumstances such as extreme whether, public holidays, incorrect shipping details, property access or those caused by shipping carriers.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- We reserve the right to ship your order on a Carrier not advertised on our site where doing so allows for better service and tracking
|Carrier||Service||Est. Shipping Time||Trackable||Tracking Link|
|Australia Post||Parcel Post||5-10 Business Days||Yes||Track Here|
|Australia Post||Express Post||3-5 Business Days||Yes||Track Here|
|Australia Post||International Parcel||14-29 Business Days||Tracking is not available for this service|
|DHL International||International Express||2-3 Business Days||Yes||Track Here|
Shipping charges are calculated at checkout based on the total order weight and the shipping destination and the shipping service you select. Your shipping charge includes all packing and handling fees and any applicable domestic taxes - it does not include any customs or import taxes that may be incurred at the destination. We reserve the right to amend these rates at any time without notice.
If you order is returned to us due to incorrect shipping details or because the parcel is unclaimed, you will be charged an additional postage fee, plus any return charges. Please ensure you provide accurate email and phone contact details so the carrier can notify you of unclaimed parcels.
Customs and Duties
All customs and taxes for international orders are payable by the customer. Many countries charge additional taxes on orders over a specified value. Please check local information for any additional charges or taxes your order may incur upon import before placing your order. We are not responsible for any delay due to customs processing or charges.
Pre-order products will not ship until after the advertised release date. Orders with multiple items that include a pre-order item will ship only once all items within the order are available. All pre-order release dates are estimates only from the supplier and may be adjusted. Please note, we are unable to part-ship orders. If you would like to order additional items to a pre-order product and have these items sent to you in advance, please process as a separate order to the pre-order product.
Vinyl and CD New Releases
Please note that orders containing new release Vinyl and CD recordings will not ship before their Australian release date - this may differ from international release dates. We aim to have all pre-ordered releases lodged with the applicable Carrier on release date, however, delays may arise due to manufacturing, demand and the shipping option you select at checkout. Unless otherwise advertised, any digital downloads included with Vinyl or CD will be included as a download code packaged with the product for redemption on a third-party site. We cannot send the download details in advance of receiving your order. All vinyl and CD releases are non-returnable.
Tracking and Delivery
All domestic Australian orders, including express shipping, include up-to-date tracking. You will be provided with an AusPost tracking number once your order has shipped. Please note that tracking details may take up to 24hrs to update once AusPost receives your order details.
If you are not available to receive delivery of your order, your parcel will be redirected to your nearest AusPost collection office and a collection slip and/or notification email will be provided to you. Please note, you will be required to collect your parcel within 10 days of receiving notice or your parcel will be returned to our warehouse and additional postage charges may be incurred.
Please keep track of your delivery through the AusPost website or AusPost App as there are a number of options for redirecting your parcel if you will be unavailable to receive it.
An additional shipping charge will be incured for any orders returned to us due to incorrect postage details or failure to collect
Tracking is available for select international countries on our DHL Express service only. If your country is eligible for this service, this shipping option will be available at checkout.
For selected orders, International Shipping is available via AusPost. Please note tracking is not available on this service.
Updating your shipping details
If you have provided incorrect or incomplete shipping details with your order please contact us asap at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and the correct details. Please note, we are unable to update your order once it has been packed or shipped by our warehouse.
Note: returns will not be accepted for any items purchased outside of Araca Stores websites. This includes any items sold through other websites, direct promotions, or at live events.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- Exchanges are at the discretion of management.
- Items must be exchanged within 30 days of receipt.
- Returned items may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- All exchanged apparel must not be worn or washed and must be returned in a new and sellable condition. Any tags, labels or packaging must not be removed or damaged from the product.
- All returned items must accompany their original packing slip and/or order receipt.
- We do not offer exchanges or refunds for international orders for change of mind, wrong size or incorrectly purchased items.
- We are note responsible for items damaged, lost or stolen due to negligence by postal or courier companies.
How to request a return/exchange
Note: Please do not return your item(s) to us without a return authorisation. Any items without authorisation may not be processed and you will be responsible for collecting your item from us and any additional shipping charges incurred.
- Send an email to email@example.com with your original order number and any supporting documentation (for damaged or wrongly packed items, please send photo evidence)
- You will receive a response within 48 hours from our customer service team.
- If your return is authorised, you will be sent further details on returning your item. Do not return your item without authorisation.
- For approved returns, an exchange for the same item or any item that we carry that is of equal or lessor value ONLY, provided that stock is available.
- An exchange will only be processed once all items have been returned. The customer is responsible for the items being returned undamaged.
Please ensure you pack the return items adequately as we will not accept returns that are damaged in transit.